Monday, March 26, 2012

And 7 months later....

Immmm back!!!!


I have taken a long break from writing and making a life here in the new city I moved to. Mind you it is nothing like Dallas by any sense! I have enjoyed looking at what possibilities I have now that I didn’t before. Out here the air is cleaner and I feel like my goal of getting rid of all the toxins in my house is going to happen, one change at a time. I feel like I am somewhere now where I can see how it is not to live by someone else’s standards other than my own. I think I have lost touch with the world I had before and look at my life now and smile… I made it!! I got past the hard spots that where holding me down and now with this new freedom I can sit and write and make what I wanted to create and maybe become the person that well, Can be herself


Ok enough of that. It is time for me to get things back to the fun … not so boring details!!!

KP:
I know I left you all off at the birth of my sweet baby boy!! He is now almost 7 months old!!! Can you believe it! I amazed by his growth and abilities, from his weight and height to his sitting up and scooting…  He is just this bubble of happiness and smiles! So far we have not had the terrible breakouts like I did with my 2 year old son. I am blessed to have had such a wonderful birth and now again breastfeeding.. This time more empowered as before!!  I live to see that little boy smile and laugh and when I have a chance I do just that. Make that wonderful smile come back!!
KW: I know we also left off on the progress that my son was making!! He is now 2 ½ years old!! Can you imagine the terrible twos have started again! I first started this blog when he was the cute squishy age of my other little one!! ANYWAYS!! His Eczema has somewhat cleared!!  I am sad that he is still struggling with this all!! I have also got him in speech therapy!! Again I  am going to keep you updated but hey!! Good news is the best news!!
KE:  I am so exited... Sad…  Etc to announce that she will be 5 in a week!!! Can you believe it when I started this blog she was 2!! Can you imagine how I must feel!! I am glad that we are going to enjoy it with the family!!
Me: I MOVED!  I moved to west Texas!! I am a little scared of this town.. I feel like I do not fit in! I am also doing Avon and trying to keep up with my SKYWARN!!  I have been so busy it isn’t even funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment