Friday, September 30, 2011

New baby madness : i am in love!!

So here i sit in my black shirt.. wait a minute.. what used to be black shirt.. again typing out my thoughts.. It reminded me of when i made this blog!! I was doing the same thing.. It has been crazy with a new little life here.. Though i would say nugget is filling in his spot quite nicely.. So far in his short life he has been back and forth between Abilene and Dallas and then to the hospital with bubi and mommy and has not caught anything. ( thank God)  We have been working on getting the rest of the stuff packed amongst all the stopping and nursing and the constant diaper changes!!! But none the less i am in love!!! From the cute dimples in his cheeks to those bright blue/grey eyes i am in love!!!! I  know i am still warming back up from being gone so long but i think that this is a nice new start


Nugget is 5 weeks old today and well i cannot believe how much he has changed and i have to brag!!!! He is beautiful!! Sissy and bubi love him soooo much too!! I cant imagine him not feeling loved when both of the older siblings constantly kiss and try to pick him up!! Yes try!!!! Bug and lil man are too little still but they think they have super man strength which leaves me carrying poor nugget with me to the potty!! Leaving him alone with those two would result in being dropped or being someway tortured by there constant prodding of his belly or being pulled on... But alas he is a good baby and only protests when he is truly mad!! Again all my kids are my blessings and i love them dearly!!!! I miss writing and i am going to get better!!!






here he is everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment