Saturday, September 3, 2011

Kaleb's birth story

After a hard pregnancy the day came,well the morning came that he was born. After having over 15 shots of Hydroxy Progesterone and 32 weeks bed rest he came .. But needless to say here is the story.. i hope you can keep up!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 23:

10:00 pm Ugh my tummy hurts... dinner tasted great, but now i am in the bathroom with the poops and i am soo tired and want to go to bed.... kids are out.. why am i not ..
11:09 pm: ahhhhh finally in bed!!!


Wednesday August 25:

12:35 am : ugh i feel sick again... maybe it was the food.. maybe i just had a contraction... ugh this has happened the last week and i dont want to get my hopes up.. goodnight world..
3:00 am: Ugh my back hurts... i cant get comfortable in my own bed... aha this is it i think.. just to make sure i am going to sit in the chair..
 3:30 am: aha every 7 mins... ok i can deal with this
3:50 am: wow every 5 mins.. they hurt more too!
4:00 am:  Ugh i need a bath.. i need the water.. i need the heat...waiting on dad to get out of the shower...
4:15am: ahhhhhh this feels good.. the hot water is soothing.. but still not enough.. i need to pee again..
4:30am: ok i am going to call my Doula ... I need her support.. she says she is coming over. i still think it is too soon.. Went to the potty and saw blood.. called her back.. its bloody show... wow this is it!! i cant wait to meet my little boy!!!
4:50am: oh please .. please make this stop... well don't stop.. but make the pain less.. Please get here Amanda... I need you!!  Praying for peace and strength..!!! contractions coming every 4 mins
5:15 am: Amanda get to my house... oh i wish i could make the pain stop.. she helps me through a contraction standing... i decided that my ball is the best thing... i sit on it.. OH MY that helps... but it hurts worse.. I go potty and have a contraction and nearly want to pass out.. i feel pressure..
5:30-6:10 am: we are headed out the door... contractions are every 2 mins.. i feel pushy.. i need to go!! we get in the car and drive like mad to get there.. please Lord my God  help me, give me strength for this sweet little boy...... I have a few more as i am getting close to the hospital... we drive into the ER parking area.. Amanda goes in and runs out.. telling me to go to the woman's center... i  think i can make it...
6:15-6:55 am: i have a contraction as i am walking in.. nurses rush in and help Amanda and I... I know that  these are coming close.. its hard for me to walk... they put me in a wheel chair and wheel me back... They get me into triage.. thank God i made it.. I have a contraction in the bathroom.. I get to the bed and i am laying there and letting her hook me up.. then she checks me... I am only WHAT 6cm .. ugh dont tell me that... I feel the urge to push with the next contraction.. She gets me ready to move.. she wheels me into the room.. I am being told don't push.. don't push.. i have to.. She checks me again... i am an 8!!! I have to hold still for my IV and i cant stand laying like this... Next contraction comes and i hear a POP.. I broke my bag.. water feels like it is puddiling everywhere..nurses are trying to break down the bed.. leave me along please... My mom walks in as they are prepping me for birth... they yell for a doctor, mine isnt even there.. by this point i am pushing him down... I feel like he is not moving down.. then again i do... I feel my underside burning... nurses struggle to get the doctor dressed before he crowns and his little head pops out!!! One more push and my sweet boy is born.. I hear him cry!!!


After his birth i get to hold him.. He gets checked over really quick... I cant believe i have such a sweet baby.. I cant believe i did it naturally.. I got the Birth i wanted... though faster and crazier!!! I am complete!!! I get to breastfeed my sweet baby.. I am in love.. I wish Kevin had made it.. He was upset, but when he got in there he looked at his son and smiled !!! He was so worth all the pain!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment