Thursday, September 8, 2011

moving madness!!!

I knew i would say this.. I HATE moving... I never imagined moving more than once in a 3 year period.. Mind you now i am more sympathetic to the military families that move almost every year!!! Needless to say i am tired of being on the move and would like to stay somewhere for more than one year so that i can relax and get the feel of the land...

So i guess let me start by saying.. moving with a newborn is not the greatest thing in the world... I would like to have moved while i was pregnant.. but pickers cant be choosers.. Now i look at this as a challenge.. I am enjoying the quite before the storm.. The other two ( my oldest kids) are keeping me busy by running all over town to see the new stuff... I planned on taking them to the Rodeo ...but alas my plans this weekend has made that impossible.... But i will be back in time to take them to the balloon fest!!!! I cant wait to see all those pretty hot air balloons in the sky at sun set..... maybe i can talk one of the people into taking me up!!!!

I have imagined what my house will look like once we get it put together... I do believe though it was made for a family of four max... I have had to shove things back into boxes because well we just cant fit it all!!! I know that we will get there and have it all done some day!!!!!

I guess that is all for now since i am so nerve racked about traveling back to Dallas this weekend to pick up another round of things... I have come to the conclusion .. we cant fit a lot more in here!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where have you moved? I can completely relate, we have moved practically once a year. It gets harder every year as we acquire more things (and children!!). I use the moves as a time of purging though. If I have not used it in a year, then I throw it out (or give it to good will). Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete