Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Omg the cuteness never ends!

I woke up this morning to a diaper in my face. My son decided that being cute isn't very hard as long as he can pull some kind of prank on his dear mother. My daughter i believe is the one fronting the idea' s for this madness seeing as her imagination is higher and greater than any child i know...  He has gone from pulling my pants down to try to crawl up my leg while i am standing to trying to type in whatever he wants in my moms group page on Facebook.  He enjoys throwing stuff at me and smacking my pregnant tummy to get his attention and well that little bit of cuteness wont do for long... I know he is 19 months and he is learning but i tell you the boy is so much like his daddy that it isn't funny! I am sure that some of his cute attitude is from me...

How do children charm us with the cute bug.... Is it just something they are born with or is it a learned skill to keep us from going nuts when they are cheerio covered for the 5th time that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment