Monday, February 21, 2011

( RE-Cap) So many people , to many opinions: top things that make this mom fume

When the debate about circumcision,vaccines, breastfeeding and co-sleeping comes up i usually mind my own business, but there are some idiots that make me go ugh! What are we thinking and when will we ever know the truth. People with ignorance problem make the parenting struggle more difficult and well down right scary. I already told you all about the medical way that people are interfering in a normal medical problem, how many people have atopic dermatitis , probably around thousands. I love to sit here and think about how some people’s view you just because of wealth status, the way you dress or even just pass judgment on you before they talk to you.
So i have my opinion America….. And well it may get ugly so hang on:
As for the whole Medical society, you may research and try to find cures for some of the most complex diseases but you forget the most common illnesses that can effect a life just as much. Have you not time for other conditions that are mild but can become deadly. Don’t ever assume a mother who spends most of her time in a hospital room is neglecting that poor child who is soo uncomfortable because they cant sleep. I would think if you knew what the condition was , you would know the symptoms. or maybe you just need your skin rubbed with sand paper and itch powder on your body at the same time and you will know exactly what it feels like!
About Breastfeeding: Common people grow up, boobs are for feeding our kids and the casual enjoyment of of your husband. Those two masses attached to our body are God’s design to make sure we feed them what is the best. So for the idiot men that think that we are sick for sticking a boob in our kids mouth to feed them, like we all say go eat your lunch under a blanket and in a bathroom stall and you will then know how those sweet babies feel!
About vaccines: i personally think that i would do it, not because i love pumping chemicals into my kids body or the fact i agree with them all, i want my kids to be safe from the big bad bugs that can kill them…. now the chances are my kids are going to be just fine…. I had all of mine and i am OK, i have very little health problems… all not related to getting vaccines! I WILL NOT HOWEVER GIVE MY DAUGHTER GARDASIL or take the pertussis vaccine for whooping cough nor do the H1N1 vaccine.
About co-sleeping… ugh has this not been fought enough…. before there was cribs there was the family bed.. before some genius decided that a baby who has been inside its mother for the last nine months needs to be put on this hard cold plastic bed and left alone to scream when the parents want to sleep…. I do not agree… Didn’t you guys here the news to other day…. cribs are being recalled because babies are dying or get hurt…… I have a crib…. i use it a little bit when i need my bed to be free or i am gone and my folks take care of the kids! Please consider that poor baby, if you want to have a baby in the room and not your bed, put the crib in your room… If you cant co-sleep in your bed…. get a side cart!
Out of all of these things i cant stand it is the mommy bragger…. if you want my view on this go back to my blog log and find the brag mom… it explains it all there!!!
Until next time… maybe you will understand that yea it is a little hard for me to take sides, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty you know where i stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment